23 November 2013

Looking to the future...

To my friends and readers:

I am professionally very busy these days, living as a free-lance independent contractor of sorts, and so I am returning to my own blog to post things that are of interest to me, mostly things political.

You will also notice that I have changed the nickname associated with this blog from "Bonncaruso" to "Statistikhengst" (Statistics Stud) - just a friendly little joke...

This blog is now open for comments, and as long as those comments are respectful and salient, I will keep it open for such. If however, crazies start doing flybys, I will move again to moderation. I am hoping that we are all adults and know how to deal with each other as such.

To my many contacts from a former political forum: know that you are welcome here at my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments and critique are always welcome. Please keep it polite and respectful.